Hello beautiful people, I have good news. I was nominated for the mystery blogger award by Uzzymami, thanks a lot girl💕.
The mystery blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma for recognising upcoming blogs.
So these are the rules:
- Place the award logo or image within your blog post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Going on to the questions:
What inspired you to start blogging? I’ve always wanted an avenue to share the things that go on in my head, to share my rants and anything I feel will benefit others.
Do you get writers block? A lot…. more than you can imagine.
What motivates you to keep going? I’m not the most consistent or disciplined person, I tend to give up on things mid-way if I hit a snag. So, I really need to prove to myself that I’m not a quitter, that I can do something and see it through (I hope that explanation made sense).
Whats your biggest challenge so far? Maintaining a regular blog schedule is an issue for me. Blogging is actually a lot tougher than it seems on the surface. It takes time to think of blogpost ideas, write and edit posts, take and edit pictures, and put it all together. My chronic shyness is my second biggest challenge.
Whats your future plan for your blog? Hmm….
3 things about myself:
1. I’m a hoarder😔. I find it difficult throwing out unnecessary things. I have so many empty bottles and containers that I’ve refused to throw out just because they’re pretty.
2. I find it very difficult to make and keep friends.
3. I suck at social media. It’s actually pretty bad😩.
To the hardest part, nominating:
My 5 questions:
If you could rename your blog, what would the new name be?
Least favorite part of blogging?
What’s your favourite social media platform? Why?
Books or movies?
Which blogging tool do you find most helpful?
Links to some of my blogposts:
That’s it guys!! Till next time💋💕