Hello people, long time no blogpost.
I totally blew my blog goals for April😩, I’m hoping May will work out better. Meanwhile, have you seen my March blog challenge? Check it out.
So why did I compile a wishlist? No reason. I just thought of the things I needed and decided to put it out there.
1. A wig – I have a secret, I detest making my hair. Going to get my hair done feels like punishment. This is one reason I love crochet braids because I can diy and I don’t have to go to the salon to get my hair done. A wig will totally solve my protective style woes.
2. A tablet – Let me explain:
- I need a tablet for worship.
- I read and type a lot on my phone, especially on the go, all that straining is very bad for my eyes.
With these few points of mine, I hope I’ve been able to convince and not confuse you why I need a tab. On to the next….
3. A customized phone case: so I can feel among😊
4. An adult colouring book with coloured pencils: Because colouring isn’t just for children and colouring is a great stress reliever.
5. A pair of black pumps: Somehow I don’t have black shoes. Black pumps are a must have so it’ll be really nice to own one.
6. A Daniel Wellington watch: Because I like watches and whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
7. A mifi.
This is an abbreviated list of the things I currently wish for. What do you currently wish for? Please share in the comments
Thanks for reading💋