Hello beautiful people, we’re down to the final day of the challenge.
Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this.
Thanks for the likes and comments and to the silent readers, I sight you👀, thank you all so much.
Sometimes, I wondered if there was any point to all these, but I didn’t get discouraged and I stuck with it.
Let me confess, most of the blogposts were typed and put up while I was half-asleep(this one inclusive).
Today I’ll be sharing a few weird quirks I have, I’m not sure these qualify as quirks but well…..
1. I find it very hard to sleep in a room with the door ajar even if I’m not the only one in the room. I just find it very uncomfortable.
2. I cannot wear wet slippers😷. If I spill water on my feet while wearing flip flops, I don’t have any issues with it. However, once I take the flip flops off, I can’t wear it again while it’s wet even if my feet is still wet.
3. I only chew with the right side of my mouth
4. I cannot fall asleep with my face up, I have to turn my face to the side and cover it with a pillow, if i don’t have an extra pillow, I just use my palm or my arm.
5. I cannot enter a bathroom/toilet with bare feet: there’s no matter how clean it is, I find it super uncomfortable. I even wear flip flops into my personal bathroom. I think it’s because of the coolness of the floor.
Anyways those are the quirks I can think of right now, I’m sure I have more but I can’t think of more right now.
Do we have any quirks in common? What are some of your weird quirks? Please share in the comments.
Thank you for reading💋