Hello beautiful people. So, I have good news, I’m super excited to announce that I was nominated for my first Liebster award by a make up junkies blog – thanks so much sis. Beauty lovers, check out her blog here
So, I’m supposed to post 11 facts about myself, Answer 11 questions from my nominator, Nominate blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions. Here goes:
11 facts about myself
1. Kids give me joy, I really love children especially between 1 year and 8 years, they become really annoying after that (still not having more than 2 kids though)
2. I cannot hold newborn babies (imagine the irony) I get really scared and my hands start to shake while holding them. I used to be worried until my mother told me it’s a family thing.
3. I love talking, reading and thinking about food, and that is where it ends. I do not eat so much and my cooking is very unadventurous and basic.
4. I feel like I was born in Nigeria by mistake. Switzerland seems like a more suitable country for me or Luxembourg or Singapore or any other country with a high GDP 😉😌 Just saying.
5. I have a major book addiction. Bookshops are my favorite place to be, it gives me a rush.
6. I don’t like sliced bread. I know the saying the best thing since sliced bread is there for a reason but I don’t like it. Locally produced (Agege) loaves are my favourite. If you know, you know.
7. I suck at all sports.
8. I love people watching especially in buses and malls. I like to make up stories in my head about their lives.
9. I have made several failed efforts to keep a journal.
10. I am very emotional, tears come easily to me and I can’t control it. It’s terrible.
11. I am an introvert. Being around a lot of people gives me anxiety.
My Nominator’s Questions
1. What is your favourite colour?
Black. Never mind that I’m dark-skinned, 80% of my clothes are black and my dream house is a lovely black, white and gold. I even used to talk of wearing a black wedding dress until my mother told me she won’t attend my wedding if I tried that.
2. Coke or Fanta?
Coke all the way. In uni, I drank at least one bottle everyday. Just recovering from that addiction (aspiring fitfam)
3. Icecream or chocolate or both?
Icecream. Vanilla to be precise, that’s my favourite. Other flavours are still okay though. Chocolate is a no-no for me, I don’t like anything remotely chocolatey.
4. What is your favourite song?
I’ve got several but I think “Man in the mirror” by Michael Jackson is one of my favourites. I love the message that change starts with you. “I believe I can fly” by R Kelly is also an all-time favourite. Yup, I named two, just because I can 😊
5. What do you do as a blogger when you have content block?
Try something new especially with my hair or read a book.
6. Single, married, in a relationship or it’s complicated?
Single. Very, very single.
7. What is your favourite meal?
Mostly depends on my mood and hormones. I love Jollof rice most of the time and puff puff is always bae, does that count?
8. Do you have pets?
No I don’t. And I don’t plan to. I don’t like animals AT ALL.
9. Which Hollywood celebrity do you totally adore?
Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie and Beyonce. Bey isn’t totally Hollywood but I love her. Card carrying member of the Beyhive here.
10. What one makeup item can’t you leave home without wearing?
Technically none. I leave my house makeup free most days. But if I have a constant it will be eyeliner.
11. What is your favourite movie?
I love superhero movies especially by Marvel. I can’t name one specifically.
My 11 questions:
1. Tea or Coffee?
2. If you won $100,000 but you have to exhaust it within 24 hours, how would you spend it?
3. What inspired your blog name?
4. Favorite cereal?
5. If you were to write your biography, what will the title be?
6. Favourite hair product?
7. Your last purchase?
8. Your go-to hairstyle?
9. Diamonds or pearls?
10. List 11 English words that can be formed from the word “FELLOWSHIP”
11. Using 3 words, describe your best friend.
So guys, you know the rules, go forth and have fun.
Till next time, remain beautiful.